TCU Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers have given the TCU Horned Frogs (22-12) the 21st-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +5000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for TCU and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 9:40 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, the Horned Frogs go head to head with the Gonzaga Bulldogs in the Second Round. Gonzaga is favored by 4.5 points (the over/under is set at 152.5).
TCU NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+5000||21st||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Pre-Tournament||+3500||14th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
|Pre-New Year||+5000||21st||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Preseason||+5000||19th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
TCU Team Stats
- TCU has a +242 scoring differential, topping opponents by 7.1 points per game. It is putting up 75.1 points per game to rank 93rd in college basketball and is giving up 68.0 per outing to rank 118th in college basketball.
- TCU has a 17-5 record in games it was listed as the favorite, while finishing 5-7 when listed as the underdog.
- TCU has registered a pair of wins when favored by three points or fewer this season (2-2), and has won 15 tilts when favored by 3.5 points or more (15-3).
TCU Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 9-10 | Q2 Record: 4-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 7-1
- TCU has nine Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 10th-most in Division I. But it also has 10 Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 25th-most.
- TCU has four wins against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 50th-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best TCU Players
- Mike Miles leads the Horned Frogs scoring 17.6 points per game.
- Damion Baugh leads TCU with 5.9 assists per game and Emanuel Miller paces the team with 6.6 rebounds per outing.
- Miles makes 1.4 threes per game to lead the Horned Frogs.
- TCU's blocks leader is Charles O'Bannon Jr., who records 1.0 per game. Baugh leads the team by averaging 1.8 steals a game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.