Houston Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Houston Cougars (33-3) currently have the second-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +400 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 7:15 PM ET on Friday, March 24, the Cougars play the Miami Hurricanes in the Sweet 16. Houston is favored by 7.5 points (the over/under is set at 139.5).
Houston NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+400||2nd||Bet $100 to win $400|
|Pre-Tournament||+550||1st||Bet $100 to win $550|
|Pre-New Year||+700||1st||Bet $100 to win $700|
|Preseason||+1000||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Houston Team Stats
- Houston outscores opponents by 18.3 points per game (scoring 74.9 per game to rank 98th in college basketball while giving up 56.6 per outing to rank second in college basketball) and has a +658 scoring differential overall.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, Houston has put up a perfect 1-0 record. They are 32-3 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Houston Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 9-2 | Q2 Record: 6-0 | Q3 Record: 9-1 | Q4 Record: 9-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, Houston is 9-2 (.818%) -- tied for the 10th-most wins.
- Houston has six wins over Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 22nd-most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, Houston is 9-1 (.900%) -- tied for the 17th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Houston Players
- The Cougars' scoring leader is Marcus Sasser, who puts up 16.9 points per game.
- Jamal Shead leads Houston with 5.4 assists a game and J'wan Roberts paces the team with 7.8 rebounds per contest.
- Sasser is the top three-point shooter for the Cougars, connecting on 2.7 per contest.
- Houston's steals leader is Shead, who grabs 1.8 per game. Roberts leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.