Baylor Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Baylor Bears (23-10) have the 13th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +1600 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Baylor and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Bears play the Creighton Bluejays, beginning at 7:10 PM ET on Sunday, March 19 in the Second Round. Creighton is favored by 1.5 points, and the over/under is set at 143.5.
Baylor NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1600||13th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
|Pre-Tournament||+1800||10th||Bet $100 to win $1800|
|Pre-New Year||+1600||7th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
|Preseason||+1600||8th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Baylor Team Stats
- Baylor averages 77.1 points per game (53rd in college basketball) while allowing 69.8 per outing (167th in college basketball). It has a +239 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 7.3 points per game.
- Baylor is 20-8 in games it was listed as favorites, and 3-2 in games it was listed as underdogs.
- When favored by 3.5 points or more this season, Baylor is 15-6. Meanwhile, it has posted a 5-2 record when favored by three or fewer points.
Baylor Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 10-9 | Q2 Record: 4-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- Baylor has 10 Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the seventh-most in the nation. But it also has nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 34th-most.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Baylor is 4-1 (.800%) -- tied for the 50th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Baylor Players
- Adam Flagler leads the Bears in points and assists. He averages 15.6 points per game while adding 4.7 assists.
- Jalen Bridges paces Baylor with 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Flagler is the top three-point shooter for the Bears, knocking down 2.6 per contest.
- Baylor's steals leader is Dale Bonner, who averages 1.4 per game. Brides leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.