Mark in Texas History

  Mark in Texas History: Tyler’s First Baptist Church has been part of community since 1848

Now led by Senior Pastor Pike Wisner, the First Baptist Church of Tyler has been located in downtown Tyler since 1848 and is this week’s subject of “A Mark in Texas History with Mark Scirto.”

  MARK IN TEXAS HISTORY: Camp Ford

  MARK IN TEXAS HISTORY: Gilmer Post Office

  Mark in History: Ebenezer United Methodist Church in Marshall

  A Mark in History: Hotel Wiley in downtown Garrison

  A Mark in History: Prairie Grove community of Angelina County

  MARK IN TEXAS HISTORY: Camp Fannin celebrated today

Continued Coverage