Payne Springs firemen rescue frightened dog stuck in storm drain
PAYNE SPRINGS, Texas (KLTV) - Firemen helped free a dog stuck in a storm drain after being frightened by fireworks Sunday night.
Payne Springs Fire Rescue said they received a call at about 6:50 a.m. Monday asking for help with a dog stuck in a drain. He had been stuck there overnight after being scared by fireworks.
Firemen said it took a little prying with a Halligan Bar, some digging by hand and a few treats to get the dog out. It was a long drain, so the dog had to low crawl his way toward them, but was not injured.
Copyright 2023 KLTV. All rights reserved.