Services held for SFA student Micah McAfoose
Published: Feb. 4, 2023 at 7:02 PM CST
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRE) - One of two SFA students killed recently in a car wreck was laid to rest this afternoon.
Micah Alan McAfoose’s services took place this afternoon at Cypress Bible Church in Houston. McAfoose was killed Jan. 20 on his way home from SFA.
According to his obituary online, McAfoose loved baseball, food, country music and Jesus, among many other things. He was only 18 years old.
Graylan Spring also died in the crash. His services are set for Sunday at 3 p.m. at the Austin Ridge Bible Church. The SFA football team will be in attendance to remember him.
- SFA football team busing to Graylan Spring’s celebration of life services Sunday
- Memorial scholarship for SFA student killed in recent wreck raises nearly $100K
- Candlelight vigil held Monday night for SFA students killed in crash
- Police report: SFA students’ vehicle hit 18-wheeler crossing U.S. 59
- Second SFA student involved in crash has died
- SFA says 1 student critically injured, 1 killed in wreck north of Corrigan
Copyright 2023 KTRE. All rights reserved.