Pine Tree Junior High students moved to auditorium after gas leak found
LONGVIEW, Texas (KLTV) - UPDATE: The gas leak was reported to be stopped at 2:15.
Authorities are responding to a gas leak which was found at Pine Tree Junior High.
Pine Tree ISD announced of Facebook that students have been moved to Pine Tree auditorium until the gas has been turned off and it is safe for students to return.
The district also said Pine Tree High School students are shelter-in-place at this time.
Copyright 2021 KLTV. All rights reserved.