East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: Nov. 23, 2021 at 5:38 AM CST
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Wednesday, Nov. 24, 8:30 a.m.
- LUFKIN - Timberland Dr. NB between S. First St. and Tulane Dr. - Closed due to overnight fatal wreck involving 18-wheeler that plowed through an auto parts store.
- LONGVIEW - 4th St. north of Hawkins Pkwy - Expect delays today in the area due to the second day of the turkey giveaway at the law offices of Goudarzi and Young.
- HUNT COUNTY - I-30 near FM 1570 - Crash cleared.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - New construction project underway.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.