East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: Jan. 31, 2023 at 4:43 AM CST
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Friday, Feb. 3, 8 a.m.
- Still need to watch for ice on bridges and overpasses in counties to the north and west.
- TYLER - Troup Hwy south of S. Loop 323 - Injury wreck.
- SMITH COUNTY - FM 13 near Troup - Crash.
- ROCKWALL TO GARLAND - Several wrecks due to icy conditions.
- DALLAS COMMUE - I-20 WB past FM 740 - Crash slows traffic.
- DALLAS COMMUTE - Hwy 80 WB at I-30 - Crash slows traffic.
Roadwork around East Texas:
- LAKE TYLER - Old Omen Rd. ( CR 285) between FM 2215 and FM 848 - Closed for bridge replacement. Follow posted detour signs in area.
- KILGORE - Pentecost Rd. is closed between Bus. 259 and Stone Rd. - Bridge replacement.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 135 between Troup and Jacksonville - Closed to replace the Mud Creek and Mud Creek Relief bridges.
- HARRISON COUNTY - Hwy 59 overpass to I-20 - Bridge construction underway.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - Roadwork.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.