East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: Jul. 1, 2022 at 5:41 AM CDT
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Friday, July 1, 8:30 a.m.
- TYLER - FM 14 north of N. Loop 323 - Two-vehicle injury wreck.
- LONGVIEW - Hawkins Pkwy east of 300 Gilmer Rd. - Injury wreck blocks WB lanes. Traffic being diverted to Heritage Blvd.
- LONGVIEW - E. Marshall Ave. at Delia Dr. - Crash cleared.
- TYLER - Beckham Ave. near Lake St. - Minor wreck clearing off to parking lot.
- GREGG/HARRISON COUNTIES- I-20 east of E. Loop 281 - Construction delays.
- LAKE TYLER - Old Omen Rd. ( CR 285) between FM 2215 and FM 848 - Closed for bridge replacement. Follow posted detour signs in area.
Roadwork around East Texas:
- KILGORE - Pentecost Rd. is closed between Bus. 259 and Stone Rd. - Bridge replacement.
- HARRISON COUNTY - I-20 in the Marshall area - Roadwork delays.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 135 between Troup and Jacksonville - This scheduled closure to replace the Mud Creek and Mud Creek Relief bridges has been POSTPONED due to migrating birds nesting under the current bridges.
- HARRISON COUNTY - Hwy 59 overpass to I-20 - Bridge construction underway.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 69 between FM 347 and Hwy 175 - Roadwork scheduled.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - Roadwork.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.