East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: 19 hours ago
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Friday, Jan. 17, 8 a.m.
- TYLER - Old Troup Hwy at New Copeland Rd. - Injury wreck reported.
- WOOD COUNTY - FM 2869 north of FM 2088 - Injury wreck clearing.
- TYLER - Hwy 69 north of FM 2016 - Stalled and abandoned vehicle sitting without any lights.
- HARRISON COUNTY - Hwy 59 overpass to I-20 - Bridge construction underway.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 69 between FM 347 and Hwy 175 - Roadwork scheduled.
- LONGVIEW - 300 Gilmer Rd. at Seven Pines Rd. - Rolling construction scheduled.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - Roadwork.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.