East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: Nov. 21, 2023 at 6:34 AM CST
EAST TEXAS (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Tuesday, Nov. 21, 8:30 a.m.
- TYLER - Valentine St. west of Beckham Ave. - Minor crash.
- SMITH COUNTY - I-20 WB past Hwy 271 - Minor wreck.
- FRANKLIN COUNTY - I-30 near Hwy 37 - Crash slows traffic in construction zone clearing.
Roadwork around East Texas:
- GREGG COUNTY - Hwy 259 between FM 1844 and the Upshur County Line - Roadwork.
- SHELBY COUNTY - Hwy 96 south of Center - Ongoing roadwork.
- WOOD COUNTY - Hwy 37 north of N. Loop 564 - ongoing onstruction.
- LAKE TYLER - Old Omen Rd. ( CR 285) between FM 2215 and FM 848 - Closed for bridge replacement. Follow posted detour signs in area.
- KILGORE - Pentecost Rd. is closed between Bus. 259 and Stone Rd. - Bridge replacement.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 135 between Troup and Jacksonville - Closed to replace the Mud Creek and Mud Creek Relief bridges.
- HARRISON COUNTY - Hwy 59 overpass to I-20 - Bridge construction.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - Roadwork.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.