EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
- TYLER - W. Loop 323 between TX-31 and Earl Campbell Pkwy - Roadwork underway on the southbound side of the Loop. Expect lane closures and long delays.
- Toll 49 between I-20 and TX-31 - Areas of roadwork, with lane closures.
- SMITH COUNTY - 110 Troup Hwy between Toll 49 and the City of Whitehouse - Roadwork scheduled.
- RUSK COUNTY - CR 483 south of Hwy 64 - closed for bridge installation. Motorists can access the road south of the closure by FM 13 or CR 481.
- STARRVILLE - FM 16 east of FM 757 - Bridge work continues.
- TRINITY COUNTY - FM 357 south of FM 2262 - Closed due to damage of Forsythe Creek bridge.
- GREGG COUNTY - Loop 281 between Bill Owens Pkwy and Hawkins Pkwy - roadwork scheduled.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 84 between Hwy 110 and Hwy 204 - New roadwork project set to begin.
- TYLER - Hwy 271 at Black Fork Creek north of M.L. King Blvd. - Bridge work scheduled.
- NACOGDOCHES COUNTY - Hwy 59 between Nacogdoches and Lufkin - Roadwork delays.
- LONGVIEW - W. Harrison Rd. between W. Loop 281 and Hwy 42 - Roadwork delays likely.
To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.