East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: 2 hours ago
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Friday, March 31, 8 a.m.
- RUSK COUNTY - Hwy 315 northeast of Hwy 259 - Crash slows traffic.
- TYLER - Donnybrook Ave. at Shiloh Rd. - Wreck.
- TYLER - Thistle Dr. at Troup Hwy - Traffic lights malfunctioning.
- TYLER - Van Hwy at NW Loop 323 - Minor wreck.
- ANGELINA COUNTY - FM 1475 north of Hwy 69 - Minor crash clearing.
Roadwork around East Texas:
- LAKE TYLER - Old Omen Rd. ( CR 285) between FM 2215 and FM 848 - Closed for bridge replacement. Follow posted detour signs in area.
- KILGORE - Pentecost Rd. is closed between Bus. 259 and Stone Rd. - Bridge replacement.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 135 between Troup and Jacksonville - Closed to replace the Mud Creek and Mud Creek Relief bridges.
- HARRISON COUNTY - Hwy 59 overpass to I-20 - Bridge construction underway.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - Roadwork.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.