East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: Dec. 7, 2022 at 6:36 AM CST
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Thursday, Dec. 8, 8 a.m.
- DALLAS COMMUTE - I-20 WB near Lawson Rd. - Crash slows traffic.
- KAUFMAN COUNTY - US-175 near Beltline Rd. - Wreck slowing traffic.
- LONGVIEW - Judson Rd. at Hollybrook Dr. - Crash slows traffic.
- TYLER - Broadway at Toll 49 - Minor wreck on ramp.
- PITTSBURG - FM 556 at CR 3094 - Injury wreck.
- TYLER - Rice Rd. between Old Bullard Rd. and Broadway Ave. - Closed for sinkhole repair. Use Rieck Rd. or S. Loop 323 as an alternate route.
Roadwork around East Texas:
- WASKOM - I-20 EB past US-80 - Roadwork delays likely.
- HOPKINS COUNTY - I-30 near Hwy 67 - Construction delays likely.
- LAKE TYLER - Old Omen Rd. ( CR 285) between FM 2215 and FM 848 - Closed for bridge replacement. Follow posted detour signs in area.
- KILGORE - Pentecost Rd. is closed between Bus. 259 and Stone Rd. - Bridge replacement.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 135 between Troup and Jacksonville - Closed to replace the Mud Creek and Mud Creek Relief bridges.
- HARRISON COUNTY - Hwy 59 overpass to I-20 - Bridge construction underway.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 2204 between the Hwy 259 Bypass and Business 259 - Mill and inlay work. Expect delays.
- CROCKETT - FM 2022 between FM 2423 & FM 2663 - Roadwork.
- To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.