East Texas traffic conditions
Published: Mar. 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM CDT|Updated: 5 hours ago
EAST Texas (KLTV) - Here’s a quick look at traffic conditions before heading out today.
Thursday, Sept. 23, 8:25 a.m.
- SMITH COUNTY - I-20 wb at FM 757 (MM 571 B) - Crash involving two 18-wheelers clearing.
- TYLER - S. Loop 323 south of Old Henderson Hwy - Minor hit and run clearing.
- TYLER - Lenora Ave. south of 110 Van Hwy - One vehicle rollover involving utility pole.
- WOOD COUNTY - Hwy 11 east of Coke Rd. - One vehicle wreck reported.
- DALLAS COMMUTE - I-20 wb past Houston School Rd. - Crash cleared in South Dallas.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 110 between FM 2750 and Hwy 79 - Base repairs scheduled.
- SMITH COUNTY - Hwy 271 between FM 16 and I-20 - Rehab work continues. Periodic lane closures with flaggers helping with traffic control.
- CROCKETT - Loop 304 between Hwy 7 and Hwy 19 - Construction delays.
- SMITH COUNTY - I-20 wb past Hwy 271 - Roadwork.
- SHREVEPORT COMMUTE - Hwy 80 overpass over I-20 - closed for bridge deck repairs. One eastbound lane of I-20 also shut down while repairs are in progress.
- STARRVILLE - FM 16 east of FM 757 - Bridge work continues.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - Hwy 84 between Hwy 110 and Hwy 204 - New roadwork project set to begin.
- LONGVIEW - W. Harrison Rd. between W. Loop 281 and Hwy 42 - Roadwork delays likely.
To get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas click here.