Tyler ISD hosts open house for Legacy High
TYLER, Texas (KLTV) - Tyler ISD held an open house for Legacy High School from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Legacy High families had the opportunity to tour the first floor of the newly constructed facility.
The tour included:
· A collegiate-style library, media center, and lecture hall;
· the modern cafeteria with five food service lines and menu displays;
· the synthetic-surface courtyard, which is considered to be the heart of the campus;
· the fine arts wing that holds the 900 seat Performing Arts Center, band hall, dance, choir, and orchestra rooms, and art studios;
· industry specific career and technical education classrooms and fabrication labs;
· academic classrooms;
· high tech student collaboration spaces
Construction continues on athletic facilities and lighted athletic fields, as well as other areas of the campus. All projects remain on schedule and budget with full completion expected in August 2021.
Prior to the Open House, the Tyler ISD Foundation will host its Tyler Legacy Brick Unveiling Ceremony at 5 p.m. for those who participated in the “Leave Your Legacy” Brick Campaign.
Copyright 2020 KLTV. All rights reserved.