EAST TEXAS (KLTV/KTRE) - A quick check of traffic conditions before you head out each morning.
- SMITH COUNTY - I-20 EB entrance ramp to I-20 - scheduled to be shut down today in preparation for its removal the opening of the new frontage road on Wednesday.
- GARDEN VALLEY - FM 1253 and 110 Van Hwy - mill and inlay work set to begin today.
- LINDALE - FM 1804 between Hwy 69 and Hwy 80 - water has receded. Roadway back open.
- SMITH COUNTY - Hwy 135 between CR 2162 and CR 2157 - ongoing roadwork.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 1844 east of Hwy 271 - closed for road repairs.
- WOOD COUNTY - Hwy 69 between Hwy 37 and Hwy 80 - roadwork scheduled.
- HENDERSON COUNTY - TX-31 W. between FM 314 and FM 773 - roadwork scheduled.
- LUFKIN - FM 324 between Loop 287 and Hwy 59 - roadwork.
- BROWNSBORO - Hwy 31 between FM 314 and FM 607 - roadwork scheduled.
- TYLER - Old Omen Rd. between McDonald Rd. and University Dr. - work to widen roadway underway. Expect delays.
- TYLER - Spur 364 at Greenbriar Rd. - roadwork. Expect delays.
- GREGG COUNTY - Estes Pkwy at I-20 - overpass work underway. Crews are repairing the bridge joints. Expect delays.
- SMITH COUNTY - I-20 wb at FM 2015 - roadwork in the outside lane and on the on/off ramps. Expect delays.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - TX-135 between Jacksonville and Troup - roadwork with flaggers and a pilot vehicle directing traffic.
- NACOGDOCHES - FM 1275 between Loop 224 and CR 536 - roadwork with alternating lane closures.
- NACOGDOCHES - Loop 224 on the Hwy 59 S. exit ramp - roadwork scheduled.
- GREGG COUNTY- FM 1844 east of Hwy 271 - TxDot reporting road remains closed due to pavement damage.
Get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas here.