EAST TEXAS (KLTV/KTRE) - A quick check of traffic conditions before you head out each morning.
- SMITH COUNTY - I-20 near 110 Van Hwy - several wrecks working. One involving two 18-wheelers blocking westbound traffic.
- SMITH COUNTY - TOLL 49 north of Hwy 64 W. - One vehicle crash, car struck guard rail.
- TYLER - CR 45 east of CR 46 - tree down w/vehicle that struck it.
- WINONA - I-20 wb near Hwy 155 (MM 566) - One vehicle crash.
- WOOD COUNTY - Hwy 37 between Quitman and Mineola - construction delays.
- SULPHUR SPRINGS - Hwy 11 west of FM 2653 - Roadwork delays.
- TYLER - SW Loop 323 between 69 Broadway and 155 Frankston Hwy - Nightime repaving work. Watch for lane closures and delays between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. nightly.
- DALLAS COMMUTE - I-20 WB between FM 148 and FM 1641 - ongoing roadwork.
- WOOD COUNTY - Hwy 182 between Hwy 69 and Hwy 154 - Roadwork scheduled.
- GREGG COUNTY - FM 3053 between I-20 and 31 Kilgore Hwy - Roadwork with flaggers and a pilot vehicle directing motorists through the work zone.
- FLINT - FM 346 at US-69 - Nightime overpass work continues. Expect delays between 6 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- RUSK COUNTY - FM 850 between Hwy 135 and the Smith County line - Seal coat work scheduled.
- WOOD COUNTY - Hwy 69 between Hwy 37 and Hwy 80 - Roadwork.
- HOUSTON COUNTY - Hwy 21 between FM 1270 and FM 3275 - ongoing roadwork. Expect delays.
- HENDERSON - Hwy 79 between CR 344 and CR 346 - construction delays.
- SMITH COUNTY - I-20 EB exit to Mile Marker 557 (Jim Hogg Road) closed for roadwork.
- SMITH COUNTY - Hwy 135 between CR 2162 and CR 2157 - ongoing roadwork.
- LUFKIN - FM 324 between Loop 287 and Hwy 59 - roadwork.
- TYLER - Old Omen Rd. between McDonald Rd. and University Dr. - work to widen roadway underway. Expect delays.
- CHEROKEE COUNTY - TX-135 between Jacksonville and Troup - roadwork with flaggers and a pilot vehicle directing traffic.
- NACOGDOCHES - FM 1275 between Loop 224 and CR 536 - roadwork with alternating lane closures.
Get a complete list of roadwork projects around East Texas here.