EAST TEXAS (KLTV) - Heavy rain and flooding conditions in East Texas are creating a dangerous situation on area roadways Wednesday morning.
This is a running list of high water locations.\
3:30 p.m. Update:
Waters have receded from many county roads that saw high water crossings this morning.
However, at this time, there are still six county roads that remain closed because of high water over the roadway. They include: County Roads 463, 472, 129, 185, 1131 and 113.
- FM 346 north of FM 855 - high water rescue
- Hwy 69 all lanes shut down north of FM 346 in Flint
- FM 346 shut down east of Hwy 69
- Traffic on Hwy 69 at Toll 49 is affected by the flooding conditions on Hwy 69 and FM 346. Tyler police are asking motorists to avoid the area.
- Hwy 110 north of FM 346
- Hwy 271 at CR 3110
- Greenbriar Rd. north of CR 1113
- Cumberland Road between Broadway and Paluxy
- Grande Blvd. west of Old Grande Blvd. - westbound traffic being diverted
- Garden Valley Rd at NW Loop 323 - cones diverting traffic around high water
- Earle Street closed south of Front Street
- Spur 364 near Scenic Drive
- FM 2868 east of Hwy 155 S.
- FM 757 north of Hwy 31 W
- County Roads 436 and 472 near I-20, 185, 129, 178, 2265, 1141, 1140, 1125, and 168
- FM 726 north of Gladewater
- Hwy 135 between Hwy 271 and FM 1252
- Mackey Rd at Upshur County Line
- McCann Rd. north of Fuller
- FM 1650 south of Hwy 259
- Lonesome Pine north of Hunter Rd.
- Old Hwy 135 between Country Club Road and Swamp City Rd.
- Brent Road east of Yarborough Rd.
- Lafamo Road at Lafamo Creek south of Teneryville Rd.
- Pliler Precise Rd. west of McCann Rd.
- Hwy 80 west of Hwy 271
- Bigwoods and Campbell
- Dumas Road in Longview
- GLADEWATER: Shell Camp Rd, Phillip Springs Rd., E. Lake, Hwy 271 at McCommic, Hwy 135, Hwy 80 at Cotton Street, Lake Devernia Bridge
- Hwy 294 is closed between CR 1209 and FM 228
- Catfish Creek is covering FM 321 and the roadway is not passable.
- County Road 404 is flooded at Wolf Creek.
- West Pattern at Loop 564 in Mineola
- The north end of Sycamore and Boundary Streets
- Peach Tree Rd south of Hwy 334
- CR 2938 east of FM 316
- CR 438 near Hwy 79 S.
- County Road 146 closed
- Helms Tr. (Between US 80 and Plantation)
- County Road 152, 153, 243, 281, 283, 313
The list of roads is continually growing, so if you see high water in front of you, please turn around. Do not drive into high water.
There are also several wrecks working around East Texas.
- I-20 wb near Hwy 271 (MM 575)
- FM 2493 at CR165
- Barber Rd. at Hamrick Lake Rd.
- Hwy 110 near Mixon Rd. - several slide-offs
- I-20 WB at MM 569 near Hwy 155
- Union Grove ISD starting late
- Kerens ISD will be closed Wednesday
Meteorologist Katie Vossler will have Weather Now updates every 15 minutes, streaming live on East Texas Now and Kerri Compton will help you navigate around flooded streets every 30 minutes. You can watch East Texas Now on the go with your KLTV mobile app and at www.EastTexasNow.live.