HOLLYWOOD (KTRE) - After making it into the Top 4, Livingston’s Laci Kaye Booth’s successful run on American Idol has come to the end.
Booth made the Top 4 after the judges, Katy Perry, Luke Bryan and Lionel Richie, used their only save of the season to save her from elimination.
During Sunday’s episode, Laci Kaye performed Miranda Lambert’s ‘The House that Built Me’ and Elton Johns’s ‘Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting."
- ‘Idol’ contestant Laci Kaye Booth moves on after making Top 5
- TOP 6: East Texas native Laci Kaye Booth moves forward on ‘American Idol’
- Laci Kaye Booth makes it to American Idol’s top 10
- Idol contestant from Livingston brings soulful country sound to the show
- LIVE: ‘American Idol’ contestant Laci Kaye Booth stops by East Texas Now