The perfect combination to get your family out of bed this weekend.
- 6 ounces of diced potatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbspn chopped bell peper
- 3 pieces of bacon
- 3 pieces of sausage
- 2 eggs
- Any type of breakfast bread (toast, bagel, english muffin)
1. Place one 6 ounce serving of cooked, diced potatoes into a non stick skillet.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of chopped onion and 1 tablespoon of chopped bell pepper
3. Sautee potatoes, onion, and bell pepper until tender
4. Add 3 pieces of bacon chopped and 3 pieces of sausage diced.
5. Heat above mixture until all are cooked well
6. Cook 2 eggs to order
7. Place potatoes and meat into your favorite deep dish
8. Cover potatoes and meat with 4 oz. of cream gravy
9. Place the 2 eggs on top of this mixture.
10. Serve with your favorite breakfast bread.
New laws will require local entities, specifically school districts, to fulfill requirements with their own money.More >>
Is the water safe to drink? It's a question on many Tyler residents' minds amid Day 4 of a boil water notice. So we asked the city to weigh in.More >>
Hundreds of people have been affected by the tornadoes of April 29.The Pierson family lost their mobile home and many possessions, including an Elvis collection.More >>
A Tyler man arrested for impersonating a peace officer was driving a white Chevy Tahoe with red and blue lights and a police siren when he allegedly confronted a driver on Old Bullard Road, according to an arrest warrant.More >>