Family loses everything in fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Family loses everything in fire

A family has lost everything in a house fire this morning. What the fire didn't take, smoke and water damage did.

The fire began around 11:15am. Several fire units responded to the blaze at 1010 W. 32nd Street.

Authorities are investigating what could have started the blaze, and believe that it may have begun as an electrical fire. Officials have ruled that the fire was unintentional.

Later on KLTV 7 News at 5, we will tell you how one of man's best friends saved his master's life.

Powered by Frankly