One 16" French Loaf from your local deli
Three 4 oz stacks of sliced turkey
Three 4 oz stacks of sliced ham
Four slices of cheddar cheese
Four slices of swiss cheese
Eight pieces cooked bacon
Six slices tomato Lettuce, as much as you like
Mayonnaise and Mustard, as much as you like
Long frill toothpicks
1. Slice french loaf in half lengthwise
2. Spread mayonaisse on one side and mustard on the other
3. Lay half of your bacon on the bottom half of bread
4. Lay half tomatoes across bread evenly
5. Lay half of your ham down evenly
6. Lay half of your cheddar cheese down evenly
7. Lay half of your turkey down evenly
8. Lay half of your swiss cheese down evenly
Repeat steps 3 through 8 with other half of your ingredients
Place loaf into a 350 degree oven for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, place lettuce on top part of sandwich.
Cut into sections and serve with chips.
Serve and enjoy the game.