Investigators: Overton Fire Caused By Extension Cord - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

12/17/08- Overton

Investigators: Overton Fire Caused By Extension Cord

Investigators say a heavy duty extension cord sparked Monday's fire at the "Peanut Butter Emporium" in downtown Overton.

The cord, we're told was located at the neighboring dry cleaners, which is owned by the same family that owns the peanut butter emporium.

Investigators tell KLTV 7 the building will have to be torn down.

Posted By 10pm News Producer Kelly Hefelfinger khefelfinger@kltv.com

Powered by Frankly