Loaded Sweet Potato
(Per single serving)
1 Sweet Potato
1 cup marshmellows
2 oz caramel sauce
- Once you cook your sweet potato make an cut in the top of the potato.
- Using oven mitts open the potato by pushing the ends toward the center.
- Place ½ the marshmallows into the sweet potato
- Pour 2 oz of your favorite caramel sauce over the marshmallows.
- Place the rest of the marshmallows over the caramel sauce.
- Put potato bake on an oven safe pan and put back in the oven on Broil.
- Remove from oven when marshmallows start to brown.
Equipment: Mixing bowl, whisk, rubber gloves, roasting pan, oven, metal pan, cutting board, Knife, temperature probe or bi-therm
Prime Rib Rub 1/2 cup per 6lbs. of prime rib
Water 2 Cups
- Create your rub using your favorite seasonings and a little bit of liquid.
- Using the rub make sure to cover then entire piece of meet you are cooking, including the bottom.
- Place seasoned piece of meat in the roasting pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Allow to sit at least 4 hours refrigerated, with the preference being overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Adjust your shelves placing one shelf on the very bottom and one shelf in the center of the oven for the meat.
- Using a metal pan, fill it with water and place it on the bottom shelf of the oven.
- Place the roasting pan with meat in the oven uncovered.
- Using a stay-in-place thermometer or a bi-therm check the internal temperature of the meat every 30 minutes after the first hour of cooking.
- Once meat is finished cooking remove from the oven.