Space heater causes Arp home to go up in flames - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

ARP (KLTV)

Space heater causes Arp home to go up in flames

Firefighters say a space heater caused an Arp home to go up in flames.  The blaze started around 7:30 a.m. in the 400 Block of Bradford Street.  Arp and Troup volunteer firefighters responded to the fire.  They say the family saw smoke and called 9-1-1.  Fortunately, no one was injured in the fire, but the home is a total loss.

Molly Reuter, Reporting. mreuter@kltv.com

 

Powered by Frankly