Water Heater Causes Home Fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

9/17/02 - Tyler

Water Heater Causes Home Fire

A Tyler man is relieved after firefighters save all his belongings from a deadly fire.

The fire broke out on the 500 block of Spring Street Tuesday morning. It took 20 minutes for 5 fire units to extinguish the flames.

A man renting the home found his attic severely burned, but all of his furniture and possessions were saved. Fire investigators believe a water heater inside a laundry room started the fire. 

 No one was injured.

Powered by Frankly