OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by KLTV, American Motor Sports of Longview, Texas, The Mercantile of Longview, Texas, and East Texas Motor Sports of Longview, Texas. The promotion begins on November 1, 2008 and ends at January 31, 2009. Entries must be received by January 31, 2009 at midnight. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Texas who are [add applicable age of majority for eligible state(s); the age of majority in most states is 18, except as follows: Mississippi (21); Nebraska (19); Nevada (18, or, if still in high school at 18, upon graduation or reaching age 19 (whichever is sooner)); Wisconsin (18, or, if still in high school at 18, upon graduation or reaching age 19 (whichever is sooner)); Wyoming (19)] years of age or older at the time of entry. Viewers must live in the KLTV (DMA) viewing Area. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., , American Motor Sports of Longview, TX, The Mercantile of Longview, TX, and East Texas Motor Sports of Longview, TX, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
How to Enter. Beginning at November 1, 2008, individuals can log on to www.kltv.com and Upload you best (LIVE or DEAD ) Deer photo to our Deer Hunter's Photo Gallery below. 3 WINNERS will be chosen at random from all the Photo entries. Please make the photos tasteful. KLTV reserves the right to pull down any photo we feel us un-tasteful. If your photo is rejected, we will email you and let you submit another photo. The sign up form will be available on the kltv.com "Home" page and on the "Win Stuff' page. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
3 Prizes will be awarded after a random drawing.
The prizes are as follows:
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
4. How the Prizes are Awarded. A random computerized drawing will randomly draw 3 winners. Winners will be notified via telephone February 2, 2008 by KLTV. Winners will be instructed once notified they have won when they make pick up their prize and at which location.
5. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 28 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by February 28, 2009 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KLTV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KLTV TV if KLTV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KLTV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
7. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
8. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KLTV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KLTV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
9. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KLTV PO Box 957 Tyler Texas, 75710 or visit the website at www.kltv.com between February 1, 2008 - February 28, 2008.