Fire Damages Longview Home - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

01/24/08-Longview

Fire Damages Longview Home

Fire erupts at a Longview home Wednesday night, causing extensive damage. It happened around 7 p.m. last night in the 300 block of Wain Drive in the Spring Hill area.

Investigators said a heat lamp apparently started the blaze in the garage. No one was injured, and the fire was put out quickly. But the fire caused around $80-thousand worth of damage. The homeowners are insured.

Bob Hallmark, reporting.  bhallmark@kltv.com

 

Powered by Frankly