Smoking Contributes To Fire Death - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

12/5/07-Longview

Smoking Contributes To Fire Death

     A Harrison county fire claims the life of an East Texas man from apparently smoking in bed. The fire was in a small apartment complex at 3201 Callahan Road yesterday morning.

That's where 67 year old Jerry Pass lived. Investigators say Pass was smoking in bed and apparently fell asleep. The justice of the peace says Pass died of smoke inhalation.

 

Bob Hallmark, Reporting bhallmark@kltv.com

  

Powered by Frankly