Longview House Fire Leaves Family Homeless - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

03/29/02 - Longview

Longview House Fire Leaves Family Homeless

A Longview family is homeless after burning candles cause their house to go up in flames. It happened around 12:30 on Friday afternoon in the 4200 block of Judson Road. Investigators believe candles burning in back rooms ignited the blaze. Fire units rushed to the location, but not before the home was a total loss. Investigators say candles are a common cause of fire.
Powered by Frankly