1. Place coconut flakes on sheetpan and toast in 350* oven until browned. About 4-5 minutes.
2. Mix pineapple chunks, paprika, and olive oil. Set aside.
3. Bring water, pineapple, and 1/4 cup pina colada mixer to boil, stir in rice. Return to boil for 5 minutes. Cover and reduce heat to low for 20 minutes.
4. Place Salmon fillets in baking dish. Add enough pina colada mixer to cover bottom of pan. Drizzle honey over fillets. and place in 400* oven for 7 minutes. Remove, coat tops of salmon with nuts and drizzle more honey. Return to oven for 3 minutes or until nuts are browned and sauce bubbles.
5. Divide rice between 4 plates, place a Salmon Fillet on each. Place 6 chunks of pineapple on the side of the salmon. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Enjoy!