Son and Mother Make It Out Of Their Burning Mobile Home - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

3/1/07-Chapel Hill

Son and Mother Make It Out Of Their Burning Mobile Home

An East Texas man and his elderly mother make it out of their burning mobile home Thursday morning.   The fire started around 11:30 on County Road 271 in the Chapel Hill area.   Investigators say a worn extension cord underneath a washing machine caught fire when the mother was doing laundry. That caused the home's insulation to ignite, filling the whole house with smoke. No one was injured and the home wasn't a total loss, but the two did not have insurance.

Tracy Watler/Reporting: tracy@kltv.com

Powered by Frankly