Space Heater Source Of Fatal Fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

2/9/07-Sulphur Springs

Space Heater Source Of Fatal Fire

A follow up, on a house fire that claimed the life of three year old Cayden West. The home was in the 200 block of Mooris Drive in Sulphur Springs. Investigators are ruling the fire an accident. Assistant Fire Marshal, Eric Hill told the Sulphur Springs New-Telegram, the fire started in the living room around a space heater. He went on to say, Cayden and his twin brother may have been playing around the heater.

Karolyn Davis, reporting.  kdavis@kltv.com

 

Powered by Frankly