Tyler Home A Total Loss After Space Heater Fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

01/09/07-Tyler

Tyler Home A Total Loss After Space Heater Fire

  At 8:20am this morning the Tyler Fire Department responded to a house fire at 518 S. Vine Street.  When they arrived the home was found fully involved with flames escaping out the front door.  Occupants included two adults and one child.  The occupants woke up and found the sofa in the living room on fire. 
  The occupants had installed a gas space heater two days earlier and the preliminary investigation indicated that the heater was placed too close to the sofa.  There were no injuries reported.  Loss to the home includes heavy fire and smoke damage throughout the home.  

Powered by Frankly