Candle Causes Henderson Fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

12/14/06-Longview

Candle Causes Henderson Fire

      Rusk county officials say a holiday candle is responsible for a fire that destroyed an East Texas family's home.

Fire investigators in Henderson say the  burning candle was left in one of the children's  bedrooms. The blaze gutted the inside of the structure, and the home was a total loss. Fortunately, no one was injured.

Bob Hallmark, reporting, bhallmark@kltv.com

 

Powered by Frankly