Electric Appliance Causes Dance Studio Fire - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

9/11/06-Longview

Electric Appliance Causes Dance Studio Fire

Fire Marshals have discovered what caused a Longview dance studio to go up in flames. Investigators say it started in the office where several electric appliances were plugged in-- they believe one of those appliances caught fire.   A director at the Dottie Hunt dance studio says they do plan to re-open.

Tracy Watler/Reporting: tracy@kltv.com .

Powered by Frankly