Scotland Yard officials do not believe they have captured all the members involved in today's terror plot out of Heathrow Airport and are urgently searching for more suspects.
Authorities are concernedMore >>
Security measures in place Thursday at U.S. airports in response to a thwarted terror plot in Britain.
- Liquids are banned from carry-on luggage and cannot be taken through security checkpoints. That includes drinks, toothpaste, perfume, shampoo, hair gel, suntan lotion and similar items. Drinks purchased in the airport cannot be carried onto flights.
- Baby formula and medications will be allow but must be presented for inspection at security checkpoints.
- All shoes must be removed and placed on an X-ray belt for screening.
- Passengers are also asked to arrive at least two hours early to allow for additional screening.
- Passengers traveling to the United Kingdom should contact their airline for information about any extra security measures or precautions that might be required. Laptop computers, mobile phones and iPods were among items banned on British flights.