Investigators say electrical problems may have sparked a fire that damaged a North Tyler restaurant. Fire crews were called out last night to Jumbo's Seafood at the corner of West, Northwest Loop 323 and Highway 69. Officials say the fire started in a parapet wall, which is a wall that extends above a roof. After putting out the blaze, officials found an electrical wire in the wall and say that is most likely the cause of the fire. No one was injured and the fire did not spread to the rest of the restaurant.