JOB TITLE: Production Coordinator
- Must be a creative individual who has an attention to detail, able to multitask, and think and react quickly in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Be able to take direction and have a positive attitude, work closely with the Marketing Manager to maintain quality station image.
- Coordinate the production of station on-air promotion and manage log placement.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with event planning and execution, press releases, media contacts, and day to day office duties.
- Day to day responsibilities may vary and all are not necessarily described in this posting.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
College degree preferred and one year television experience. Computer skills required include knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Adobe, Photoshop, and Illustrator programs. Must be willing to work some weekends and evenings.
Lifting 40 pounds. Requires extensive walking.
DATE POSITION AVAILABLE:
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND RESUME TO:
Tim Ingram/Marketing Manager
P.O. Box 957
Tyler, TX 75710 (no phone calls, please)