Fire Department: Fire at Longview business caused by electrical - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Fire Department: Fire at Longview business caused by electrical issue

Source: KLTV staff Source: KLTV staff
Source: KLTV staff Source: KLTV staff
Source: KLTV staff Source: KLTV staff
Source: KLTV staff Source: KLTV staff
LONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) -

A fire at a Longview business was the result of an overloaded electrical circuit, according to the Longview Fire Department.

LFD issued a statement about the fire Monday morning.

Shortly before 12:30 a.m. Monday, Longview Fire Department crews responded to West Marshall Avenue at Page Street in response to a commercial structure fire.

Crews arrived and found a gas station about 25 percent involved with fire, LFD says.

Extensive damage was visible on the front right side of the RJ's Stop. A section of the building's roof and an exterior wall collapsed.

Crews were able to extinguish the fire quickly and no injuries were reported.

Copyright 2018 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly