(KLTV/KTRE) - This delicious, filling soup is one of the fastest meal you can make; isn't that a better way to spend the evening than waiting in line at a drive-thru?
Dinner in 10: Four-ingredient cheese tortellini-spinach soup by Mama Steph
6 cups chicken or vegetable stock
6 ounce package fresh baby spinach
6 to 8 ounces frozen cheese tortellini
Parmesan cheese for topping
1. Pour the chicken stock into a Dutch oven or soup pot. Bring to a boil.
2. Add the tortellini to the stock, stirring frequently. Simmer for about six minutes.
3. Add the spinach to the soup, and allow to cook down for several minutes.
4. If desired, season with salt (if needed), pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes. Stir in.
5. When ready to serve, top with a generous sprinkling of shredded Parmesan cheese.