Accidental house fire in Marshall results in total loss, no inju - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

Accidental house fire in Marshall results in total loss, no injuries

(Source: Marshall Fire Department) (Source: Marshall Fire Department)
MARSHALL, TX (KLTV) -

The Marshall Fire Department responded to a house fire early Friday morning.

The fire was reported in the 700 block of Alvin Street around 3:30 a.m.

Firefighters rapidly responded and were able to perform an interior attack, however, there was significant damage to the residence.

No one was injured. The home is a total loss and Red Cross has been notified.

The Fire Marshal is investigating. Preliminary reports at this time indicate the fire was accidental. 

Copyright 2018 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly