Fire Leaves Longview Family Homeless - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

8/19/05-Longview

Fire Leaves Longview Family Homeless

  A Longview family is homeless after losing everything in a house fire. It happened Wednesday night at a duplex on Leona street near Eastman road. Investigators say the fire was started by faulty wiring in a window air conditioning unit. The family dog was killed in the fire.

  The family was not home at the time, and had only lived there for 2 weeks. They were not insured and firefighters took up a collection to help.

Bob Hallmark, reporting.

Powered by Frankly