SMITH COUNTY, TX (KLTV) - Twelve people were arrested Wednesday during a criminal enforcement operation in Smith County.
The target location for the operation was south of Loop 323 from Highway 155, east to U.S. 69.
The Smith County Sheriff's Office said the following roadways were involved in the operation: US 69, FM 2493, CR 1125, Loop 49, CR 1113, FM 2868, FM 346, FM 344, CR 168, and CR 178.
"During the operation, 53 pedestrian contacts were made, 12 arrests were made, 5 citations issued, and 25 warnings citations were issued. One firearm with a silencer was recovered. Also recovered were 2 stolen vehicles and several drugs to include Marijuana, Heroin, Methamphetamine, and other controlled substances," the sheriff's office said.
Those arrested include:
- Jeffrey Austin Holley, 30, silent abusive calls/elect. comm. to 911
- Justin Ramon Mackey, 32, possession of marijuana
- Justin Ramon McDougal, 25, burglary of a building
- Jonathan Daniel Burkett, 27, parole violation
- Rachel Nicole Meador, 30, possession of marijuana
- Joshua Scott Robillard, 35, possession of a controlled substance
- Raychelle Lynn Silva, 31, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, prohibited substance in correctional facility
- Austin Taylor Uecker, 29, possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of marihuana
- Lee Marshall Johnson, 44, burglary of a building, possession of a controlled substance