EAST TEXAS (KLTV) - What's opened, closed on Thanksgiving in East Texas
If you plan on eating out on Thanksgiving instead of cooking up a big feast, here's a list of restaurants that will be opened on Thanksgiving Thursday:
- Applebee’s: Opened 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 a.m., will be serving a one-day-only Turkey dinner plate.
- Cracker Barrel will be open normal hours, 6 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- The Purple Pig in Arp: Opened 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., will be serving Thanksgiving lunch, $10, carry out available. Proceeds donated to the Patriot Guard.
- IHOP- open 24 hours on Thanksgiving Day.
- Luby’s: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 3 – 10 p.m.
- Coyote’s bar and grill: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Cracker Barrell Old Country Store: 6 a.m.- 10 p.m.
- Old Chicago: 5 p.m.- midnight
- Sweet Sue's: 6 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- Traditions: 10:30 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Shields Mountain BBQ: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.