Home Destroyed By Fire After Candle Left Burning - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

7/12/05-Smith County

Home Destroyed By Fire After Candle Left Burning

A candle left burning has resulted in a house fire in Smith County. The home on Littlefield Road was destroyed.

That's very close to U.T. Health Center, just off Highway 271 in Smith County.

A man and his two young sons were inside when the fire started about 1:30 a.m. Fortunately, everyone got out safely.

The Smith County Fire Marshal's office says the home was insured and the residents are staying with family nearby.

Morgan Palmer, reporting.  morganpalmer@kltv.com

 

Powered by Frankly