Fire Destroys Hallsville Church Center - KLTV.com - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News

6/22/05-Longview

Fire Destroys Hallsville Church Center

Electrical failure is being called the cause for a fire that tore through a church building in Hallsville. Around 7:30 yesterday morning, firefighters responded to the fire at First Baptist Church of Hallsville off Highway 80.

Investigators say wiring in a dishwasher started the fire that heavily damaged the church's activity building.

The building contained a gym as well as classrooms and supplies for Sunday school. No one was in the building at the time of the blaze.

Bob Hallmark, reporting.

Powered by Frankly