12 ounces of dried spaghetti, broken in half
32 ounces chicken stock
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 ounces water
8 ounce container whipped cream cheese
2 cups of cooked chicken (about 1/2 the meat from a rotisserie chicken)
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, Colby jack, or Mexican blend)
1 cup sliced grape tomatoes (optional)
1. In a Dutch oven or large, deep-sided skillet, pour in the chicken broth, and bring to boil.
2. Drop in the broken spaghetti and add salt.
3. Cook the spaghetti at a low boil according to length suggested on pasta package, then turn heat to low.
4. Add the cream and shredded cheeses, and stir until melted.
5. Add the chicken, water, and all tomatoes.
6. Stir well until well-combined and all is melted. If too thick, add a bit of broth or milk to loosen.