Executive Chef Michael Brady with Fresh by Brookshires shares a fabulous recipe for the best burger you'll have all weekend! Give this a try and you'll see what we mean.
The Grill801 Spicy Burger
Chipotle Pimento Cheese
1 c Monterey Jack, shredded
1 c sharp cheddar, shredded
1 pinch, granulated sugar
1 pinch, cumin ground
1 small can of chipotles in adobo sauce pureed smooth (add a little at a time to get the right Kick!)
1. In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients and store in a sealed Tupperware in the fridge.
1 c mayo
½ c sour cream
¼ c Sriracha sauce (add more for more spice or add diced jalapenos or a pinch of cayenne if you want it hot hot!)
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
1. In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients and I like to store in a squeeze bottle in the fridge (come see me if you need a squeeze bottle)
Meat for Patties, Lil tid bits:
1. I like a 70/30 beef to fat ratio
2. I love to marinade my beef for burgers with fresh cracked black pepper as well as fresh chopped thyme.
3. When you are grilling your burgers, before you do any flipping. The raw side up, put a “tic tac to” grid in the meat (indentions about ½ way through the patty). This will create steam in the grid once you flip and give you maximum juicy-yumminess as long as you don’t overcook.
4. Ensure to do a final salt and pepper seasoning before hitting the grill.