EAST TEXAS (KLTV) - Chef Ben from Buttermilk's in downtown Canton shares a recipe that you'll love; it's delicious and super-easy to make!
Buttermilk Chicken Salad
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, pulled from bone
- 1 cup mayonnaise (more, if desired)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Enjoy on crackers or over a nice piece of sourdough bread.
You can visit Buttermilk's Facebook page by clicking here. They are located at 100 W. Dallas Street in Canton, and their number is 903-567-3287. Their website is www.buttermilkscanton.com.