(KLTV) - Mama Steph shares an easy-to-prepare dinner idea for you, to help make weeknight (or any night) meals easier to manage! It's delicious, and provides four generous servings for your dinner.
Spicy chicken-tortilla casserole
- 12 small white corn tortillas (6" size)
- Two 10 ounce cans of chicken breast, drained
- 4 ounce can of chopped green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups green salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos (omit if you prefer no heat)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Spray a 9x9 or 8x8-inch baking dish with deep sides with cooking spray, and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In the dish, create the following layers: