Now that you've got your Thanksgiving dinner leftovers stored safely in the refrigerator, you may wonder how you can creatively use all that good stuff in your meal planning for the next few days. Here are a few ideas to help you get creative in the kitchen with that turkey and other succulent foods that you may have too much of.
- Mama Steph's pumpkin-sausage soup (plus, a pumpkin bread pudding you'll love)
- Turkey-crescent squares by Mama Steph are a simple way to use up leftovers, but they are addictively delicious!
- Turkey tortilla pie is a cheesy, spicy Mexican twist on turkey
- Turkey and wild rice bake features Swiss cheese, cooked turkey, and mushrooms.
- Turkey Parmesan is a simple mixture cooked with gravy to serve over rice
- Savory sausage-stuffed sweet potatoes by Mama Steph make a wonderful weeknight meal