THURSDAY, JAN. 20:
- St. John's Episcopal Church service
SWEARING-IN CEREMONY AT U.S. CAPITOL:
- 10 am Eastern: Music by U.S. Naval Academy Glee Club; U.S. Marine Band; Alcorn State University Concert Choir.
- 11 am Eastern: U.S. Marine Band; music by Wintley Phipps, gospel vocalist and founder of the U.S. Dream Academy, an online Christian academic resource; music by Guy Hovis, vocalist from Tupelo, Miss.
- 11:30 am Eastern: Music by the U.S. Marine Band -- Call to order and welcoming remarks by Sen. Trent Lott, R-Miss., chairman of the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies -- Invocation by the Rev. Dr. Luis Leon, rector at St. John's Episcopal Church, Washington, D.C. -- Music by mezzo soprano Susan Graham -- Oath of office administered by Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Ill., to Vice President Dick Cheney -- Music by mezzo soprano Denyce Graves
OATH OF OFFICE ADMINISTERED BY WILLIAM H. REHNQUIST, CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE UNITED STATES, TO PRESIDENT BUSH
- INAUGURAL ADDRESS -- Music by U.S. Marine Band, U.S. Army Herald Trumpets, U.S. Navy Sea Chanters -- Benediction by Rev. Kirbyjon Caldwell, senior pastor at Windsor Village United Methodist Church in Houston -- National anthem sung by Air Force Technical Sgt. Bradley Bennett -- Music by U.S. Air Force Band
- 2 pm Eastern: Inaugural parade, Pennsylvania Avenue
- 7 pm Eastern: Constitution Ball, Washington Hilton; Freedom Ball, Union Station; Independence Ball, Texas Wyoming Ball, Liberty Ball, Democracy Ball, Patriot Ball, Stars and Stripes Ball at the Convention Center, Commander in chief ball, National Building Museum.
FRIDAY, JAN. 21: -- National Prayer Service, National Cathedral
Source: Associated Press