Cedric Salad Burger
"Chipotle BBQ Pulled Pork Bacon-Cheeseburger"
Yields 4 Burgers
4 hamburger patties, cooked, 1/2 pound each
2 ounces pulled pork, cooked
8 slices bacon, cooked, finely chopped
8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
8 ounces chipotle BBQ sauce
1/2 cup mashed potatoes, warm
2 tablespoons sour cream
4 large hamburger buns
4 strips of lettuce, cut into a "C" shape (for Cedric, of course!)
1. Place hamburger patty on bottom bun.
2. Stir sour cream into mashed potatoes and shmear across hamburger patty.
3. Drizzle bacon bits and cheddar over mashed potatoes.
4. Shower pulled pork over bacon and cheese.
5. Place lettuce on top of pork and spoon chipotle BBQ sauce over it.
6. Cap with top bun and enjoy!
To check out more creations from East Texas Burger Company, visit their website http://www.easttexasburger.com/ or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/easttexasburgercompany?ref=br_tf for details.
Copyright 2015 KLTV. All rights reserved.