Gas Leak Causes Evacuation - - Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |ETX News


Gas Leak Causes Evacuation

Construction at a Longview church caused a gas leak, that's according to the fire department. Members of the First Presbyterian Church were forced to evacuate for two hours.

It happened near Methvin and Center streets, near the courthouse. Crews began working immediately on the broken line. Firefighters helped to contain the area and evacuate employees from the church.

Amy Tatum, reporting.

Powered by Frankly