Crews extinguish garage fire in Rutherford Co. - KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

Crews extinguish garage fire in Rutherford Co.

Posted: Updated:
MURFREESBORO, TN (WSMV) -

A family's home in Rutherford County was saved thanks to some quick work from firefighters.

An attached garage caught on fire at a home on Leanna Central Valley Road.

The garage burned to the ground, but crews were able to keep the flames from spreading to the family's main home.

No injuries were reported in the fire.

Copyright 2014 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

West Ferguson Street
Tyler, TX 75702

FCC Public File
publicfile@kltv.com
903-597-5588
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KLTV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.